NewTech uses the latest tools and digital technology methodologies developed together with our leading tech Israeli partners.
Expert instructors and mentors with industry tech experience from leading companies.
Best in class training materials, workshops and interactive learning platform that are continually updated with the IT industry demand.
Our education consultant will introduce you to our programs and will help you choose the right course for you.
Create an amazing portfolio with practical projects that will help you lend your desired job.
Our career guidance and strong collaboration with major tech companies offer the best job opportunities for you.
Shay has over 5 years of experience in the educational training in Romania, he is the CEO of Burlington English Romania – an international English school with millions of students worldwide. Prior to this, Shay was a business developer and manager of Adama Management SRL in Romania.
Shay partnered Wawiwa Tech Training to bring the best It courses to Romania, that include advanced training materials, workshops and interactive learning platform that are continually updated with the IT industry demand.
Lavinia Chican is Senior Partner McCann PR Romania, the no. 1 PR agency in Romania, recognition given by BiZ and Unlock Market Research.
Lavinia is top PR specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the industry, conducting campaigns for global brands spanning the FMCG, energy, consumer lifestyle, health, tech, retail, automotive and sports sectors.
Lavinia’s professional achievements range from:
– coordinating for more than 10 years the communication department of the most important tennis tournament from Eastern Europe – BRD Nastase Tiriac Trophy;
– organizing top level McCann Conferences in leadership, education, innovation and sport;
– founding the new GREATEENS platform, a McCann PR initiative designed for the discovery, development and promotion of new influencers;
– founding the McCann Sport Division;
– acting as Jury Member of Romanian PR Awards.
• Most creative PR Agency in Romania 2020 and No 1 Agency in Romania – BizPR Awards
• 1 Grand Prix & 1 Silver for the “Half Full Campaign”, Coca-Cola Romania – Golden Drum
• 1 Silver for the “#Samefeeling Campaign”, Coca-Cola Romania – Golden Drum
• 1 Silver for the Blood Donation Campaign, Red Cross – Golden Drum
• 1 Gold (PR) for the “Bloodcast Campaign”, Crucea Rosie – IPRA
• Most creative PR Agency in Romania 2019 and No. 1 turnover in 2019 – BizPR Awards
• 1 Silver Award for Excellence, Media Relations for Coca-Cola Romania (Dorna), the “Cry for Life Campaign”, Save The Children Romania and for the for the “Broadcast for Blood. Donate Blood Constantly Campaign”, Crucea Rosie – Romanian PR Award
• 1 Silver Award for Excellence for NGOs, the “Broadcast for Blood. Donate Blood Constantly Campaign”, Crucea Rosie and for the “Recycling Map Campaign”, Viitor Plus & McCann PR & Coca-Cola Romania – Romanian PR Award
• 1 Silver Award for Excellence for Budget-, Creativity+, for the “Broadcast for Blood. Donate Blood Constantly Campaign”, Crucea Rosie – Romanian PR Award
• 1 Golden Award for Excellence for Events for the “Gala Next Big Vlogger 2.0”, Coca-Cola Romania and 1 Silver Award for Excellence for Coca-Cola Romania (Dorna) & McCann PR & Save The Children Romania, the “Cry for Life Campaign” – Romanian PR Award
• Press kit for Coca-Cola Romania, “Coke Specialty Launch | More than Retro KIT” – Romanian PR Award
Dan, a software enthusiast and winner of many competitions in the field, is Chief Technology Officer at NewTech. His professional experience as Director of Engineering & Site Leader of Intralinks and his pedagogical background as an assistant professor, reflect the needs of the IT job market and confirm the theoretical and practical approach that NewTech students need to achieve in pursuing their professional goals.
Gain Real-World Experience through the Israeli Training Model of the Startup Nation
Strong Industry Collaboration and Focus on Job Placement
top notch training materials, workshops, interactive learning platform
Eran is a tech education entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. Eran founded and managed John Bryce Training – the leading IT training firm in Israel and is responsible for the reskilling of more than 50,000 individuals now working as tech professionals.
Eran was responsible for the training of computer professionals in the Israeli Defense Forces (MAMRAM).
Leah has over 15 years of experience in global business development and in running international operations. Leah supported oversees operations in setting up new business. Her work experience includes software development, project management and start-up mentoring.
Daniel is Wawiwa’s Chief Training Officer. He is a Full-Stack Developer and Data Scientist and has worked in a variety of start-ups.
Daniel was the Chief Trainer at the Israel Defense Force’s Tech Training Center.
The global tech skills gap and tech skills shortage are real. Regardless of the unfavorable economic conditions due to Covid-19, there are still millions of tech jobs… […]
The global tech skills shortage has
created a situation where millions of
unfilled tech positions are waiting to
be filled by qualified individuals.
According to the IMF, by… […]
It’s a new year and a new opportunity
to think about what we want to
accomplish in the next year. 2020 has
been tough and… […]